Nintex announces 15 winners of the 2021 Nintex Partner Awards
Top Channel Partners Recognized for Efforts to Help Organizations Digitally Transform with Nintex Process Platform
Melbourne, Australia, July 14, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Nintex, the global standard for process management and automation, today announced 15 winners of the Nintex Partner Awards 2021 in five categories and three regions – Americas, Asia Pacific, and Europe Middle East and Africa – for their impact in helping Nintex customers across all industries accelerate digital transformation and drive business results through the powerful and easy-to-use capabilities of the Nintex process platform.
“We are proud to recognize each recipient of the Nintex Partner Award 2021 for their impact in delivering digital solutions that improve the way people work with the Nintex process platform,” said Managing Director of Nintex Eric Johnson. “The commitment, expertise and support of our award-winning channel partners help our customers achieve high-impact business results.
Each Nintex Partner Award winner was selected based on measurable business results during Nintex’s 2021 fiscal year, ending June 30, 2021. The Nintex Partner Awards celebrate the best channel partners who help public sector organizations and private across industries and geographies to achieve their digital transformation and process excellence goals by leveraging Nintex’s process management and automation software.
The 2021 Nintex Partner Award winners by category and region are available online at https://www.nintex.com/nintex-partner-awards-2021/ and include:
Business acceleration – strong growth in automation subscriptions from one year to the next:
- Americas: Ricoh United States in United States
- Asia Pacific: Cumulus International Co., Ltd in Thailand
- Europe Middle East and Africa: Taqniyat in Saudi Arabia
Business excellence – bring the Nintex Process Platform to new organizations:
- Americas: Protiviti, Inc. en United States
- Asia Pacific: rapidMATION in Australia
- Europe Middle East and Africa: SURE Global Technology in Saudi Arabia
Business transformation – contribution of the best customers to the Nintex Solution Innovation Awards 2021:
- Americas: Publicis Sapient in United States
- Asia Pacific: RKK system in Singapore
- Europe Middle East and Africa: Collaboration Hub in France
Customer success – support the adoption and long-term success of the Nintex process platform:
- Americas: stimulate strategic partners in United States
- Asia Pacific: CDS Solution Corp., Ltd. Thailand
- Europe Middle East and Africa: Synergi in the UK
Spotlight on the region – impact on the regional market and dynamism with customers:
- Americas: QuantumRhino en United States
- Asia Pacific: LakeTree in New Zealand
- Europe Middle East and Africa: Apendo in Denmark
Learn more about the Nintex Partner Network by visiting https://partner.nintex.com/.
mobile: (215) 317-9091
Nintex is the global standard for process management and automation. Today, more than 10,000 public and private sector organizations in 90 countries are turning to the Nintex platform to accelerate the progress of their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimizing business processes. Learn more by visiting www.nintex.com and learn how Nintex and its global network of partners are shaping the future of Intelligent Process Automation (IPA).
Photo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1572531/2021_Nintex_Partner_Awards_Winners.jpg
Logo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/700078/Nintex_Logo.jpg