10 most read reports on ChannelE2E: week of October 1, 2021
This week’s 10 most read reports, columns, blogs, editorials and research on channels and MSPs:
10. Automation Anywhere IPO Speculation: Here are 10 things RPA (Robotic Process Automation) partners and potential investors need to know.
9. Private Equity invests in a Microsoft Azure partner: This particular agreement involves Leeds Equity Partners and Archive360, a Microsoft cloud solutions provider that develops data archiving services on Microsoft Azure.
8. Cloud Marketplace Fees: How much do Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP) charge software partners for sales in the cloud market? Here are the estimates.
7. MSP M&A List – Each buyer and seller: Over 1,000 mergers, acquisitions and private equity investments involving MSPs, MSSPs, IT consulting firms, ISVs and more.
6. Ingram micro growth formula: Ingram Micro, owned by Platinum Equity, is well positioned for government partnerships and acquisitions, according to FitchRatings.
5. How MSPs can secure their customers and prevent customer churn: N-able Head Security Nerd Lewis Pope offers advice.
4. Which companies require their employees to be vaccinated against the coronavirus? Here is a list of companies requiring vaccination against the coronavirus (COVID-19) for current employees. Technology partners should plan site visits accordingly.
2. Vista Equity acquires Blue Prism: Vista will merge Blue Prism into Tibco Software. The companies combined to offer data automation and robotic process (RPA) software.
1. Where is Huawei 5G network equipment prohibited? : The answer continues to evolve. Here is a country-by-country overview of where corporate network equipment is permitted or prohibited.