exocad launches ChairsideCAD 3.0 Galway software for single visit dentistry
The software includes a step-by-step guide through the design process and smooth integration with open intraoral scanners, production devices and implant systems. “ChairsideCAD open architecture means clinicians can easily pair it with their preferred open hardware devices, ”said Tillmann Steinbrecher, CEO and co-founder of exocad. “This gives our users real freedom of choice, which helps promote one of our main goals at exocad: to create truly scalable software. “
The new version offers improved automatic design proposals. Instant Anatomic Morphing allows efficient adjustments: the anatomy of the teeth automatically adjusts in real time for dynamic occlusion. Smile design with exocad’s advanced 2D / 3D approach is now faster, thanks to AI-based facial feature detection. exocad’s cloud-based data transfer tool dental sharing simplifies communication and collaboration between clinicians, dental technicians and production centers. ChairsideCAD 3.0 Galway integrates perfectly with the main exocad laboratory and guided surgery software, DentalCAD and exoplan.
New users ChairsideCAD 3.0 Galway can benefit from a system that integrates with their current workflows. Other highlights include:
- Wide levels of automation – dental professionals can finalize a crown design with just a few clicks
- Greater flexibility in the selection and integration of intraoral scanners, 3D printers and milling machines
- Improved abutment design*
- Seamless connection with exocad’s guided surgery solution exoplan*
- Simple interdisciplinary collaboration between practitioner and dental laboratory thanks to efficient integration with DentalCAD, exocad’s leading lab software
- Highly automated preoperative workflow: Dentists can easily recreate existing tooth anatomy if they prefer to maintain the exact same shape and function of the tooth
In 2021, for the third consecutive year, ChairsideCAD was selected for the Cellerant Best of Class Technology Award.
ChairsideCAD 3.0 Galway is now available in the EU and other selected markets. exocad names its releases after the current EU ‘European Capital of Culture’ and has selected the Irish city of Galway for the current release cycle.
Additional information is available at exocad.com/chairsidecad
* Product available in certain markets only. Check availability with your local distributor.
About exocad GmbH
exocad GmbH, an Align Technology, Inc. company, is a leading provider of dental CAD software. exocad is vigorously pushing the boundaries of digital dentistry, providing flexible, reliable and easy-to-use CAD / CAM software for dental laboratories and dental practices around the world. Over 45,000 estimated customers plan implants and create functional and refined restorations with exocad DentalCAD, ChairsideCAD and exoplan Software. For more information and a list of exocad reseller partners, please visit exocad.com.
SOURCE exocad GmbH
For more information: exocad GmbH, Natalia Gonsior, Senior Marketing Specialist, +49 (0) 6151 6294132, [email protected], exocad.com, https://exocad.com/