NVIDIA: Take a front row seat to the autonomous future at GTC
Everything that moves will one day be autonomous, transforming industries and creating new economic models.
The NVIDIA GPU Technology Conference brings together the leaders, researchers and developers who are building this autonomous future. The virtual conference also features experts from industries transformed by AI, such as healthcare, robotics and finance.
And everything is free to attend.
GTC attendees will be the first to hear the latest news from NVIDIA during the keynote address on November 9, delivered by CEO and Founder Jensen Huang.
The rest of the week features over 500 sessions covering autonomous vehicles, AI, high performance computing and more. Conference attendees will have the opportunity to network and learn from in-house experts on the latest in AI and self-driving development.
Here’s a look at what to expect at GTC:
The NVIDIA hard drive The ecosystem includes automakers, suppliers, software startups, mappers, and sensor companies that create safe and efficient autonomous driving solutions.
At GTC, attendees can explore this rich network of businesses and learn how they are using GPU technology to transform transportation. These sessions include:
- Nils Jager, President and Head of Volvo Autonomous Solutions at Volvo Group, describes how autonomous utility vehicles are opening up new business models.
- Ödgärd Andersson, CEO of Zenseact, explains how the supplier continuously develops, validates and improves AV software to provide safer and more efficient transportation.
- Paul Newman, Founder and CTO of Oxbotica, details how high fidelity simulation can help solve training and validation issues in autonomous vehicle development.
- Guillaume Binet, Vice-President Software Infrastructure at Motional, will discuss in a fireside chat how his company is building a robust AI software infrastructure for short-term unmanned deployment.
- Matthew Cragun, Senior Product Manager at NVIDIA, presents the latest software capabilities and synthetic data generation with NVIDIA DRIVE Sim to Omniverse.
Feeding the developers’ DRIVE
In addition, speakers will have access to in-depth presentations from NVIDIA experts on the development of autonomous vehicles.
The NVIDIA DRIVE Developer Day, which launches GTC on November 8, showcases the end-to-end development capabilities of the DRIVE platform and is led by those building the technology within NVIDIA.
This virtual content is accessible to all – sign up for free today and seize the opportunity to experience the autonomous future.
Nvidia Company published this content on 04 October 2021 and is solely responsible for the information it contains. Distributed by Public, unedited and unmodified, on 04 October 2021 18:24:45 UTC.