Only returning Filipinos were allowed into Cebu, Emirates says

Emirates also urged passengers to bring all appropriate documents for check-in in order to board the flight.
Image Credit: Emirates

From December 23, Cebu will only accept returning Filipinos residing in the province, Dubai-based Emirates airline said.

“As of December 23, 2021 and until January 3, 2022 inclusive, only overseas Filipino workers from Cebuano and returning Filipinos will be allowed to enter Cebu in accordance with the guidelines of the local authorities of the Philippines,” said the airline company. “No other nationality is allowed to travel on these flights.”

Emirates has asked passengers to update passport details online to avoid disruption. “If you need to change your reservation and you booked through a travel agent, please contact them. If you booked directly with Emirates, please contact your local Emirates office, ”Emirates said.

Emirates also urged passengers to bring all appropriate documents for check-in in order to board the flight. “Regulations change frequently. Regularly check the travel conditions for Dubai as well as the travel conditions for your final destination before traveling.

Canceled flights

Earlier this week, Philippine low-cost carrier Cebu Pacific canceled several flights after operations at Mactan Cebu International Airport (MCIA) were suspended until further notice.

Cebu said the country’s second-busiest airport was in the process of restoring regular services after suffering damage from Typhoon Rai.


Source link

Comments are closed.